Admin
Admin
Donator
User name: GMAC

What is your in-game alias? VocalBellybutton

What is the game server name? N/A

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 13 March 2020 9:10 pm est

Which player are you reporting? The entire Misfits of Mayhem (MOM) and MOM Admin (MOMA) platoons. I specifically remember dealing with harp71s, Frostybrewz, LowTechJD, KEN_2112_RUSH, hypertension51, PaulyWalnuts1, Sluml0rdX, MisfitMarty (he is the one I was friends with on Origin, he has since unfriended me lol), and Montana_2011.
I am also reporting LaMarako for banning me (along with @7ehSaladman and SMOKE959) from his server earlier that day for the same reason, though I wasn't aware to get proof of it at the time. He was also in the MOM server making the most noise in chat to get me banned. The ban message for his server is "not a good fit / stats flagged by server."

Offense committed Someone told me you guys ban server runners who ban for what TBG considers unjustified reasons (badmins). If that is not true, disregard now. I was playing on their server like I had a few days prior since the Air and Sea server had been struggling. I was having a good game on Dragon Valley playing as the Mobile AA and over the course of the game got to be 23-0. At that point, a couple of admins got in chat saying I was "using something" and that my gameplay was "suspicious." Well a few seconds later I was banned with the ban message "suspicious stats." Went to their website and joined their TeamSpeak to appeal possibly and to figure out what was going on. After proving I wasn't using cheats, they switched channels to discuss where I couldn't hear them. After a few minutes I was also banned from their TeamSpeak, without further explanation (the reason given on TS was "messed up gameplay"). I am friends with one of them on Origin (he requested me after I played on their server a few days ago) and after a few minutes he reached out with the following message: "Hey dude, respectfully we are firm on our decision. Sorry but your caliber is too good for this server." Classic self-admitted badmin. Now they are playing on TBG servers because their's is empty. Wonder why? =P

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. Will add screenshots in edit. Here is the battlelog report for the round I was talking about. banmessage.pngbanmessage2.pngbanmessage3.png

Any additional comments? Again, if this is not the type of thing that is done, please ignore this post. Someone told me you did the same to the BAMF clan a while back for the same reasons. MOM/MOMA has been playing on your servers a few times that I've seen.

Last edited:
If this happened on their server, there isnt anything we can do. As long as they follow our rules that we have on our servers then we should be okay.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

Hello GMAC, VocalBellyButton, ESF or Whatever name your on today

Just to respond to your inquiry about our Clan MoM and this particular situation we already explained to you that we were still investigating and that does take some time. Standard Protocol when we get a lot of complaints from Players about cheating or hacking. We did in fact already unban you locally from that server because we are fair people here and we want fair game play for everyone. Maybe you haven't tried to join before you started making accusations. The fact that you keep getting banned from multiple servers is definitely a "Red Flag" as we explained to you. The fact that you told us you have multiple accounts as well, One in particular that is new and less stats is very alarming for Us. We explained everything to you and told you to standby while we investigate the situation with our admin team. We explained to you that we also make decisions as a team to make it fair and unbiased to everyone. We did in fact install BF4DB plugin recently and Anti Cheat because of the rash of cheaters we have been getting in our servers. Our admins are aware of the situation and they will not be afraid to record gameplay and screenshots of you and report it at this point so please keep that in mind. Because someone doesn't want to be friends" with you on Origin does not make that a crime. We follow this protocol for everyone that is suspicions until we can investigate further because a lot of people were complaining about you. Trying to throw us into this mix with TBG is not only unprofessional but your also making accusations that are not entirely true. Our Main Goal is for everyone to have fun and Fair Game play. You told us you understood the situation so this is alarming for us to be reading and finding these accusations in other forums.

Marty

Thanks @Matt-aka-FAST! I wasn't going to report it but someone told me to report it so I did.

@MisfitMarty
The following really doesn't belong in this forum, but I will reply anyway. One of the admins will probably lock soon.

Think you're confusing me with someone else. I do not have any other accounts. Never have. Where did you even get "ESF" from?

You were not still investigating - in fact you said you were "firm on [the] decision." In origin messaging you told me you would bring it up again with other admins but not to get my hopes up, then you ghosted me and unfriended me. I'd say that's case-closed.

I tried to connect to both TS and BF4 server again at the time of posting, which was today after noon, just to get those screenshots - so yes I did try again to join. You can even see the timestamp on the TS screenshot.

I am not afraid of people recording me. What's funny about it is that you guys said you had someone spectating me at the time of the ban and yet I was still banned. Makes me think you can't tell the difference between a really good player with 1000+ hours in the game and someone running a cheat (I'm not saying I can either, but BF4DB can and several TBG admins can).

I understood your worry about draining the server. I did not think it merited a permanent ban like was issued.

I also watched your live scoreboard for a little while after I was banned to see if you were at least consistent. You banned at least 2 more people (C0tt0nelle & chizinks) for having a great KDR in a vehicle after me that I was able to talk to through Battlelog. This behavior is bound to drive people away from your server. You should worry more about banning the wrong people. Banning everyone with a high KDR is irresponsible administrating. You should require solid proof for a ban. For admins like you, given my experience, I'd recommend referring to BF4DB or 24/7fairplay instead of your own judgement until you can tell the difference.

Also, you actually haven't lifted the ban on TeamSpeak.

Good Day,
-vb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back