Reporting a SUSPICIOUS Player.

Wheats

User Name: Wheats
Please fill out as much information as possible.
What is the game server name?** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##
Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 3
Date/time:** 8/11/2018
Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:00pm
Player's name** lI_MaO_Il
Offense committed: Suspicious of hacking
Steam ID:
Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
Evidence: 200+ ping all the time, but always landing quick shots. Even through the tiniest gaps.
Comments: I've been sniping on BF3 since the year it was released. I've came across my fair share of hackers on PC and snipers who hack. From my experience, he's extremely fishy with the 200+ ping, but is able to get headshots and kills as quickly as he does. I've outsniped hackers before. When I went against him sniping, we always traded. Sometimes would land a hitmarker on him, and he'd shoot right after he's hit and headshot me. You only get lucky once to do that. When it happens multiple times, you know it's not right. The suppression messes up the aim all the time. Please look into this. A lot of other players are suspicious of him as well. He also never talks or responds to anyone in chat.

he has shot me through smoke, while i was repping a tank, i wasnt recording though, next time i will keep an eye out for this one

This guy can't be legit. He's cleared entire squads in seconds with bolt action.

This is the same NakoRuRu777 guy with 9% overall accuracy but somehow magically has 88% + headshots per kill sniping and w/ 44 mag. Like the 5th report on this guy from different people.

If this guy, without hacks, can HS at multiple ranges without ever missing he's the best sniper in the bf series.

Back