Reporting a SUSPICIOUS Player.

Discussion in 'Players to watch out for' started by Wheats, Aug 11, 2018 at 11:08 PM.

1. Wheats

Wheats Registered User Registered User

Nov 17, 2017
    Male
    User Name: Wheats
    Please fill out as much information as possible.
    What is the game server name?** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##
    Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 3
    Date/time:** 8/11/2018
    Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:00pm
    Player's name** lI_MaO_Il
    Offense committed: Suspicious of hacking
    Steam ID:
    Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
    Evidence: 200+ ping all the time, but always landing quick shots. Even through the tiniest gaps.
    Comments: I've been sniping on BF3 since the year it was released. I've came across my fair share of hackers on PC and snipers who hack. From my experience, he's extremely fishy with the 200+ ping, but is able to get headshots and kills as quickly as he does. I've outsniped hackers before. When I went against him sniping, we always traded. Sometimes would land a hitmarker on him, and he'd shoot right after he's hit and headshot me. You only get lucky once to do that. When it happens multiple times, you know it's not right. The suppression messes up the aim all the time. Please look into this. A lot of other players are suspicious of him as well. He also never talks or responds to anyone in chat.

2. xxlliquid

xxlliquid Registered User Registered User

Dec 11, 2016
    Male
    he has shot me through smoke, while i was repping a tank, i wasnt recording though, next time i will keep an eye out for this one

3. akapeacemaker

akapeacemaker Registered User Registered User

May 8, 2017
    Male
    This guy can't be legit. He's cleared entire squads in seconds with bolt action.

4. BlindKrill796

BlindKrill796 Registered User Registered User

Jun 17, 2018
    Male
    This is the same NakoRuRu777 guy with 9% overall accuracy but somehow magically has 88% + headshots per kill sniping and w/ 44 mag. Like the 5th report on this guy from different people.

5. Wheats

Nov 17, 2017
    Male
    There's a handful of amazing snipers that can easily do that tho.

6. akapeacemaker

akapeacemaker Registered User Registered User

May 8, 2017
    Male
    If this guy, without hacks, can HS at multiple ranges without ever missing he's the best sniper in the bf series.

7. Chocolate_Ch3rry

Chocolate_Ch3rry Admin Admin

May 30, 2014
    Male
    Government Employee
    United States United States
    I'm looking over his stats. Give me a few.

8. Wheats

Nov 17, 2017
    Male
    I know you guys need actual proof of cheating/ hacks, but I can't give anything on video. I really don't believe he's 100% real, but he's pretty good at hiding it tbh.