Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

elite_w3sl3y

User name: elite_w3sl3y

What is your in-game alias? EliTE_WESL3Y

What is the game server name? # # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM - # # ALL CONQUEST MAPS - NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 26/05/21

Which player are you reporting? SantiPlayer73

Offense committed aimbot/ killing from switched weapon

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments?

Please clarify "Killing from switched weapon."

he killed with the m16 and it appears that the magnum was used, it must be a hack failure

Not necessarily indicative of hacking. The game probably glitches out and still had his "Killed with" weapon stuck on the magnum.

We will look into his stats.

to be honest I already researched and there is no glitch for it I have another case of another hack that was banned that the same thing happened, I'll show you

First off, we're you the one who recorded this? Seems like it's 2-3 recordings in one.

Also this is not on our servers.

The last time OLlV3R_Quenn connected to our servers was almost a month ago. And I do not see Santiplayer73 on our servers.

it was on another server that he was on, and I sent it to you because he will be able to enter and so anticipates the ban

Next time please be more clear on that so that we do not go on another wild goose chase trying to find him in our system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back