cupcakesandmuffins

User name: cupcakesandmuffins

What is your in-game alias? NoobletOmlette

What is the game server name? ! ! 24/7 METRO CONQUEST | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: May 4th, 12:45 PST

Which player are you reporting? SECTOR-1145

Offense committed Wallhacking

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Twitch Clip #1
Twitch Clip #2
Twitch Clip #3

Any additional comments?

The three clips were obtained from the round at: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/93287663/769161838/

For Clip #1, I was not spotted (no tugs/mav, no enemies around me), and running a suppressed primary, all of which indicate I was not on the enemy's minimap. Please contrast SECTOR-1145's behaviour and his teammate's behaviour; the alleged hacker is able to immediately know of my exact location. He then finds a position where he can bipod his LMG to start firing.

For Clip #2, player count was about 6v6. My teammate and I both did not fire our weapons a single time, and again, neither of us were spotted (no tugs/mav, no enemies around me). Yet SECTOR-1145 knew exactly where to look. In the attempt to try to hide his cheats, he moves off and pretends to not have seen us; yet, he puts down C4 as a countermeasure. None of my teammates were around his vicinity at the time for him to have used his C4; the only conclusion was that he was prepared to use it in case we decided to rush him.

His choice of choosing to look into the alley building as the A flag was being taken is highly unusual as one can reasonably expect players to be coming from the opposite side (i.e. RU spawn) of where he was looking.

For Clip #3, player count was about 8v8. Again, I was not spotted (no tugs/mav, no enemies around me). SECTOR-1145 knew where to exactly shoot LVG grenades not once, not twice, but four times. Shooting this many times can only indicate that SECTOR-1145 knew exactly where I was in the attempt to eliminate me via LVGs, as opposed to checking the area with a single grenade. What makes his behaviour suspicious is that in a 8v8 setting, it is unusual for me to be positioned in such a spot.

These additional clips are a follow-up to a previous report at https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.61392/

I am not the only individual finding his behaviour suspicious of hacking. My squadmates and teammates have expressed the same conclusion having played multiple rounds playing against this individual.

Last edited:
On a personal level I am convinced that this individual has a high probability of not being a legit player due to various reasons, but I also want to mention that I'm not entirely sure if there is enough evidence to be absolutely certain yet.
That being said, in this first clip he prefires me twice with LAV without audio or (I think) visual cues, and I even stop moving once I think he has walls and I hear the vehicle stop as well (video title expresses my other concerns/thoughts):

In this second clip, I don't know enough about spotting and vehicles but to me this seems like a spot hack as he was doing this multiple trips in the heli, shooting at people while every single enemy was being spotted multiple times as per the voice lines. I don't know how you could possibly spot that many people while simultaneously aiming at a specific target, but again not 100% confirmation of cheating, just very suspicious:

Again, there's a low chance he's just an insane player and/or has lucky timing with random prefires. NoobletOmlette seems more confident than me (and has played against him more) and while he's probably right, I don't like to jump the gun until I have blatant evidence of inhuman actions that can only be cheating. He asked me to provide my evidence/experience so I've given my two cents. His stats are certainly insane but theoretically possible https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/SECTOR-1145

/rant

Last edited:
The three twitch clips you posted were again nothing 100% obvious cheating to me, but just more very suspicious bullshit that could technically be explained away.

There have been too many of these "lucky" instances with this player that can be technically be explained away beyond a reasonable doubt. These clips are only a small fraction of such incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back