cupcakesandmuffins

User name: cupcakesandmuffins

What is your in-game alias? NoobletOmlette

What is the game server name? # # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: April 15, 22:30 PST

Which player are you reporting? SECTOR-1145

Offense committed Wallhacking

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Twitch Clip #1
Twitch Clip #2

Any additional comments? In both clips, the only things that gave my position away were my footsteps and suppressed gunfire sound, yet he always knew where I was to anticipate me.

Of particular interest, Clip #2 is very telling. The player's team had no TUGS placement and I was positioned in that location for about 20-30 seconds. It is unlikely that any of his teammates spotted me, as otherwise they would have opened fire; yet, he is able to discern my location and throw a grenade at my spot.

Last edited:
I will let the other admins chime in here. Personally, I did not see anything ban worthy. I think he could see you in the second clip.

new account, very low accuracy for pretty high kpm on some weapons, plays like a standard newbie in terms of positioning, looks like he also killed teammates behind me (look at the minimap), pretty weird, but he might be just lucky

Hey admins, thanks for getting back about this post. Grenades in BF3 have a ~3 second fuse before it detonates. This means that SECTOR-1145 knew my position before throwing a grenade at it.

It would be an unusual circumstance for him to throw that specific grenade at the position, as explained in my initial post-- it is unlikely that any of his teammates spotted me, as otherwise they would have opened fire.

Yes, he started shooting when I left the position, but the grenade was what was most telling in Clip #2.

A few additional clips supplement my report:
Twitch Clip #3
Twitch Clip #4
Twitch Clip #5
Twitch Clip #6

Some context is required for Clip #4. I think I was the only person in that area, which means that the only explanation possible is that SECTOR-1145 was attempting to fire at me, as noted by the muzzle flash of his weapon, as I headed towards him.

Clip #5 is sketchy but can be explained by hearing my footsteps. For Clip #6, there is no reason for the player to be convinced there is another foe around the corner, yet it somehow seemed like he knew. The only benefit of the doubt I can give here is his quicker reaction time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back