Sinyukov

User name: Sinyukov

What is your in-game alias? Sinyukov

What is the game server name? 24/7 Metro

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 6/30/2020 9:30-10pm

Which player are you reporting? rEkTaL_AnEmOnE

Offense committed aimbot, damage mod

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=&uid=rektal_anemone&cnt=&startdate=

Any additional comments? https://bf4db.com/player/1004292406087

We'll review. In the future please just record and report. Don't troll, accuse or brag. Hackusations are not wanted on our server regardless of guilt and it just stirs people;e up.

Yes. Please take a look. He usually comes in at night so I can never catch him in action.

In regards to the rest, I usually do not accuse unless I have a lot of proof. In this case, I had a 13 min. video before I said something as well as BF4db stats which some are impossible to get. In regards to trolling, I usually only do it to the players I know and who do it right back at me. Those that have played with me for 4-6 years going back to 2014. The rest I do not talk to unless spoken to first. Even when I suspect someone cheating, if its for real, I usually just either leave or say in squad chat that I want to go check someone out. If you review the logs, you'll see, I never call anyone out on purpose unless I have proof or as a joke like we do between eck, sh1ftyyyyy, jackson, and a few other who as I said before know me for a long time and know that I am joking. I am sorry if I was taken out of context by someone.

Yes. Please take a look. He usually comes in at night so I can never catch him in action.

In regards to the rest, I usually do not accuse unless I have a lot of proof. In this case, I had a 13 min. video before I said something as well as BF4db stats which some are impossible to get. In regards to trolling, I usually only do it to the players I know and who do it right back at me. Those that have played with me for 4-6 years going back to 2014. The rest I do not talk to unless spoken to first. Even when I suspect someone cheating, if its for real, I usually just either leave or say in squad chat that I want to go check someone out. If you review the logs, you'll see, I never call anyone out on purpose unless I have proof or as a joke like we do between eck, sh1ftyyyyy, jackson, and a few other who as I said before know me for a long time and know that I am joking. I am sorry if I was taken out of context by someone.

Also, just a quick question. After reporting someone, why can't I chat in ghost mode while waiting to come back into the server? Not arguing with the rules, but seems pretty weird.

I would send those videos to bf4db as well for review. Were still taking a look at everything.

Already did as well as all other links. Thanks

What concerns me is his accuracy. Outside of MG4, he seems to be at 30% or much higher with other weapons. Something that is very inconsistent even for comp. gamers in this game.

Also, just a quick question. After reporting someone, why can't I chat in ghost mode while waiting to come back into the server? Not arguing with the rules, but seems pretty weird.

Don't be trolling the thought hacker. Not giving yourself away at all is even better.

banned by bf4db and by battlefield agency. we stream to them so servers should be updated with his ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back