Astro_Space

User name: Astro_Space

What is your in-game alias? Chespis_Max

What is the game server name? TBG ALL MAPS BF4

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 5/16/2020 7:45 PM Pacific Time

Which player are you reporting? L4pi3d4d , ShOx-Nz-1

Offense committed Griefing, C4 Teamkill, Teaming

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? These guy were teaming up on different teams trying to kill me cause I sit in the spawn with the AA a lot, however the server doesn't state anywhere that I'm allow to camp in spawn

Last edited:
So the enemy vehicle who drove up to you had c4 on his own vehicle and detonated? I dont see anything wrong with that. Yes that teammate of yours, Obviously is griefing but are you saying his c4s is what got you blown up?

And fyi yes it is scrolling every 5 minutes now "No launching or attacking from or into main base unless no more flags". While this is balance out the use of UCAVs on that server, this would apply to you as well. You would need to come into the battlefield.

Yeah, the guy that puts c4 on me was on the other team earlier. He switched teams just so he can has his buddy in the MAV kill me because I was camping in spawn with the AA. Tbh, idk if teaming like this is allowed. If yes then I shouldn't have reported.

I gave him a few day ban.

BTW we no longer allow people to sit in spawn and shoot out. You need to be outside the uncap to attack moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back