Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNameStakes

Admin
Admin
User name: NoNameStakes

What is your in-game alias? NoNameStakes

What is the game server name? !!!! TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER # 60 HZ | ALL WEAPONS!

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 05/12/2020 6:33:40 PM

Which player are you reporting? NeuroSteel

Offense committed Really just being an terrible admin. He loves to use his power as he pleases. It's his way or the highway. Never seen him actually ban a hacker when he's been on the server, but kicks those of us who don't follow his rules.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
Any additional comments? Overall he needs to put in time out along with others that I shall not name at this time.

TO be clear, I was in spectator at the time I was kicked. Apparently that's not allowed anymore.

Actually what is not allowed is being cantankerous about us. You called us assholes then talked shit when he got killed. We appreciate people helping look out for the server, but complaining incessantly is really annoying. So to be clear, I fully support him kicking you out of spectate and ask that you take that as it was meant: a reminder that while we appreciate your efforts, you are a guest in the server. It is not a significant matter and we can all move on.

You've been pretty disrespectful lately even when it's just me on, whether it's about us, the server, someone in particular whatever ... Not sure why because I always thought you were chill.... the point is you coming in our backyard to be continuously disrespectful isn't going to get you far. I mean seriously dude, you being like that on any given server with actual admins on it, they would show you the door way quicker than us.

We've let you express yourself but now you are at a crossroad. Either calm down or just play somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back