Not open for further replies.

geekducks

User name: geekducks

What is your in-game alias? GeekDucks

What is the game server name? Air and Sea Maps

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 3-39-2020 from 9-11pm

Which player are you reporting? TurtleTheTroll

Offense committed Team-killing friendly boats, repeatedly sabotaging friendly boats, destroying friendly boats while repairing, bringing full boats to out of bounds in order to kill those inside. In the video at the 40 second mark Im the boat to the left and the repair tool was him on slams.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? This just ruined the moral of the whole game. I understand the want to mess with someone for a couple minutes, but not across 4-5 rounds and constantly causing someones entire night to go down because of it.

just apparently put C4 on my boat just now. I saved video where someone else says he did but it wasn't in 3rd person to see him do it but we died in one hit so it makes sense that he did. He's doing it so he can get the boat and he tosses C4 if he doesn't get it on spawn I guess

edit - actually in the mini-map you can clearly see there's C4 on the boat. Uploading now and will post the link.

Last edited:
video is processing now. Screenshots until then:

ifYfMeB.png

erSUOqO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back