Knetic

User name: Knetic

What is your in-game alias? Andrew_Klavan

What is the game server name? 24/7 Metro

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 3/16/20 @ 12pm

Which player are you reporting? g_ed187

Offense committed: Aimbot

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Not seeing anything to suggest aimbot. Your video shows no snapping etc. Spectator mode is notoriously unreliable when trying to find subtle details.

Looked at the stats too, everything is fine

Thank you for the report.

You're joking right? You don't see how it locks on dead center body both times? Doesn't it seem odd that someone with KDR that low has that precise of aim, and it not consistent at all, he either hits every shot or misses everything. Other people in that game session were suspicious of him, one even said they suspected him for a while. I just think he is so bad at using it it isn't easy to spot or plainly obvious.

Again, Spectatir mode is not reliable and the stats are clean. Nothing to go on.

FYI, you are more than welcome to submit to BF4Db this video, they accept youtube videos.

If they approve this and this player is banned, he will be auto kicked from our servers since their banlist is added to ours automatically.

I looked at the server stats and doesnt show any signs. I know that spectator mode sometimes shows a player with no recoil and can show some weird things.

https://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/7703626

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back