BANNED
BANNED
User name: Subatmoic_Kill

What is your in-game alias? Subatomic_Kill

What is the game server name? BF4 All maps TGB clan server

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: February 9th, 7:00 PM, Mountain Time -7:00 GMT

Which player are you reporting? [NWGB]ElvezP

Offense committed I no clue what is going on, but I am not getting any missile alerts when he is in the AA, also when he eventually killed me, it said he killed me with active missiles, yet he says he is using passives. lvl 140 shooting cannot tell the difference between passives and actives kinda sketchy to me.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments?

I forgot the section that shows him saying he is using passives after killing me, but just check logs it is right after. if you want me to upload it I can, I still have the 20-minute replay. Yes I am back on the server 0_0.

Might have been a bug, thing is only happened to me with one other player before consistently a while ago on another server and he got banned after a bit. I'll keep recording incidents like this. If it keeps happening with the same player alone, then there might be something going on. I wont be reporting it everytime, I'll just keep videos of it and upload at once. Kinda ruins gameplay when I keep getting shot down like this :/.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back