Not open for further replies.

Rastaspock

User name: Rastaspock

What is your in-game alias? Rastaspock

What is the game server name? Conquest all maps
Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 07/25/2019

Which player are you reporting? Mendamcio

Offense committed : Spawning beacons as an engineer, Glitching, Flying trough walls, Aim Assist (Hard to prove)

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

There's actually no way of getting there without being able to walk/fly trough walls, and I know all the glitched spots in this map. See how the beacons has his name on it, but it's an engineer ?
You can see one of his squadmate in the chat saying that he can place beacons while being an engineer.
I know he could have kill a recon and took his loadout, but there's actually no way he could have done it every single time. You can hear him place a beacon at 1:06 and 1:45 of the first vid.
He actually hit me once with his SPAS after he placed his beacon at 1:45 and before I die. If you check his battlereport(http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/92228227/830941807/ ), he has no recon score. It means that he placed a beacon as an engineer, hit me once with his SPAS, and got an assist as an engineer. Btw I truly don't know how he spawned near me with no teammates around and without spawning on his beacon.

The second video shows where he placed a second beacon in the same building. See how it's placed between two floors and obviously undermap. Again, there's no way to go there even if you try to jump from window to window. Didn't miss a shot either.

Insane K/D with SPAS, UMP, L96 ... https://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/7349909

Mendamcio.jpg

Was suspicious of him yesterday. Send the video to evenbalance. Banning him on our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back