Reporting a Player

sloppy0

User name: sloppy0

What is your in-game alias? Sloppy0

What is the game server name? !!!!ALL BF4 RUSH MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PPBANS

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 6/15/19 12:00-12:45AM

Which player are you reporting? AnotherCasualty and Rangotits (caught later in the video)

Offense committed Hacking ... full on hack

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? I will post the video of the entire match tomorrow on youtube and post to the forum. He also claimed he didn't care that he'd just hack 50 new accounts and use those (written in the chat)

... link to the video I took last night focused on AnotherCasuality. Rango can be seen around the 15:15 mark in the video and leaves after I point out he's cheating within a few minutes.

@Matt(FAST) ....the Rangotits132 guy is back on(6/19/19 1am to 2am eastern time) and he seems to know where everyone is even in a LAV, tonight on "BF4 ALL RUSH" server....proof of this would be in sloppy's video right at the 15 minute mark were he switches from watching the already banned guy to watching "rangotits132"....(if you want me to fill out a whole new form i will but i did not get any video and you and sloppy had already talked about this guy so i thought it was a good place to add it)

I have a new video uploading now from tonight's acton with Rangotits132. He left shortly afterwards when he saw my msg.

I really recommended submitting this video to bf4db and make two different reports

The second guy was banned this morning

Back