Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

OctaviaMelody

User name: OctaviaMelody

What is your in-game alias? MiloFoxey

What is the game server name? ! ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 12:30AM EST 6/8/19

Which player are you reporting? lucky_faith

Offense committed clearly cheating

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. getting a video would take too much time, spectate him after seeing his almost 3.0 kd he goes to palying as if he is playing his first match of bf4

Any additional comments? he went from lvl 22 to 50 in about a day he was shooting me thoguth smoke grenades iwth his sniper, wasnt missing any shots with any of his weapons, headshotting me and my squad mates CONSTANTLY and when i went to spectate mode he played as if hes never shot a gun before

You know what would help with this? VIDEO.

0% cheat on BF4DB
cheat score doesn't mean much, unless if it's an obvious cheater, you need to look at the damage as well
some times you need to look at bf4cheatreport, there u can see how much kills per shot, acc. hs ratio, etc...
https://www.bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=222138242&uid=&cnt=100&startdate=&rid=

He is obvious using a damage mod, you can see it on the KPH col. like one game he got 45 kills with 117 hits and a few headshots, etc... He is already reported, he will be banned soon.

Attachments

• luck.PNG
    luck.PNG
    135.9 KB · Views: 2
You know what would help with this? VIDEO.
he can tell when someone is spectating, the most i can give is a short vid of his absolute POTATO aim when im spectating and pics of hs K/D when im not, his k/d being 3-4 and i get that that isnt that good but when im spectating him he cant aim to keep himself even unless hes in a vehicle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back