LeAdmiralNemo

User name: LeAdmiralNemo

What is your in-game alias? LeAdmiralNemo

What is the game server name? All Rush Maps TBG

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 5/9 primetime ,5/10 13:00 to 15:40 hours

Which player are you reporting? [FNAT] Kraazor_999MS

Offense committed Aimbot, RPM Hack

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. Item 1:
Item 2: https://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/7064859 Item 3: https://gyazo.com/0a16802d527449f0799e445667c29f56

Any additional comments? Item 1: Relevant timestamps: 1:22 - He shoots below the player, and magically hits the player when the other player when is Reticleis never even close to the player 5:00 - Reticle is way above the player, and nearly instantly kills him. Item 2: -Suspicious stats: 50% headshots with MG4. His second best item is 6% headshots, that means there’s nearly a 9x difference from when he plays with an LMG compared to any other weapon -Suspicious stats: He apparently has 1400 kills and 44 deaths and a K/D of 30? That’s not even possible even for competitive players. Item 3: RPM hack - this is taken in real time from the recording. He’s using an MG4, and the ammo should be dropping VERY quick.

This is my first report. The layout confused me a bit. I am LeAdmiralNemo. I am reporting Kraazor_999MS

Clap clap clap Mr.nemo! But sadly its not hacking:
As you said (and I said before) thank our dear EA devs for the low_key settings you can moddify in the game settings into the game folder (Battlefield 4 > Data /Core > and have fun with the "Cas" files you can make your own animations, even add cool sounds, change the ingame font and loading screens, etc! Pretty cool huh?.
There are no RPM Hack or any kind of thing, would gladly stream a game for you <3
3rd eddit because im dumb af: Migth wanna check my account a little bit more, you migth find something about it ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back