Buzzup

User name: Buzzup

What is your in-game alias? Buzzup

What is the game server name? Operations Locker

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 4/15/2019 9:26pm

Which player are you reporting? Ascend-BETRAYED

Offense committed Racial remark

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. "yeah tell you're spanish ass to shut the fuck up."

Any additional comments?

Hi, I would be the player in question.
I’m here once again to defend myself, my friend just told me about this.
Again Buzz, reporting me for the fifth time? Last time you thought I was “DDosing” TBG servers. I’m one of the most well respected competitive players in lockers that still plays and I don’t cause any trouble to anyone. No, I don’t expect any special treatment. @Matt(FAST) know me well and I’ve been playing there daily for the last two years on both my accounts. Plus, you can look up all my chat logs.

Some Context about those words: I was talking to a friend, and he’s from spain you can pull up the chat logs. He was talking down to everybody, spamming and wouldn’t shut up, even when everybody told him to. Especially, when TBG has a policy against players whinning and spamming in the chat. He’s cocky and had a costant 195 ping. You can confirm that through Adkats Plugin for your server. Furthermore, He wasn’t getting kicked by ping kicker, it’s frustrating to play against someone lagging all over the place and bad hit registration. I’m pretty sure there were two admins were in my game that round and they would’ve instantly banned me if i was actually being racist. I’m sorry for the trouble and If you guys thought that was racist, not my intention.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for your quick response and admins' review time. That's class!

If there are problems with my occasional reports to TBG, please let me know. Feel free to let me know offline if more appropriate.

I don't want to cause needless efforts and animosity.

No action will be taken at this time. This was considered not racial. Thank you for your report.

However. I reviewed the chat logs again. We do not allow stream advertising/recruiting on our servers. 3 day ban has been issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back