BANNED
User name: Vapor

What is your in-game alias? SsaintAnn

What is the game server name? BF3 maps

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 2:30am

Which player are you reporting? Serumzii

Offense committed hacking, attacking base and using hack to single out regulars

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I have video showing he cheats, hge turns at 270mph faster than people at 308mph even though the Gforce is lower on the hud. he camps over the enemy base ready to use hacks, he organizes people to attack the base. he admits ti using hacks in chat.
i have video of him circling the spawn entire games, trying to get 3-4 people to attack regulars in base.
if you watch him in spectate, he always out turns people staying between 308-312 but he is doing 240-320mph with less G's

Any additional comments? I have tried everything i can to recreate his shots and turning speed. same vehicle on same team. different fps settings uoto 300fps with 9900k 1080ti. I have 1080p 240hz and 1440p 165hz monitors.
last game he said he would turn off hacks and instead of doing 60-5 his score was 4-3

I have video of beginning of game, immediately in the base attacking again at very first
video of his 4 players going after spawn targets to kill the server
video of him saying he would turn off hacks
too big to upload

I checked his chat. He admits to nothing. His stats are plausible for someone who uses Vehicles. I checked him out on BF4DB and he is clean.
https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1003598823670

We would need your video for proof from here. Please try to find a way to upload it. I suggest Youtube.

So saint you seriously are trying to report me xD this is funny i love how much bs he is saying right now I'm actually laughing right now I'm going to be honest he is very bad and he just doesn't like me this is what this is all about yes i said in chat that i will turn off hacks as a joke to keep the banter going because he kept spamming the chat calling me hacker so lol but no I'm not a hacker at all I'm just a good vehicle player obviously and the whole jet speed bs he is lying i have good speed control because i was taught by 1v1 dogfight jet pilots so I have experience in those jets so lets talk about saint he jet rams and griefs players in the server including my friend that was in the aa because he was mad that he died by him a lot and also me so he results in jet ramming our heli and aa so maybe he should think about what he is doing wrong at this point

so yes I'm a legit player and this is a case of someone not getting their way in a server sorry saint but there are far better player then you and I'm one of them this is the same reason why i got banned from all the vq and rc servers nobody likes competition or skilled players they just accuse people like me of hacking which is bs tbg its up to you to stop these people from doing this type of stuff ask him for a video of him watching me speed control in spectator and let's see this so called hack and yes i attacked spawn why because the aa was sitting in spawn the whole time trying to kill me and iglas also so honestly if you are going to sit in spawn and shoot well that's your fault and 4-3 yeah i was messing around it was like 2 am with what 10 people in a server so i wasn't trying to kill shit remember you guys got based because you just sat in your base so

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back