Buzzup

User name: Buzzup

What is your in-game alias? Buzzup

What is the game server name? Operations Locker

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: Jan 27 2019

Which player are you reporting? Vrx

Offense committed Info of Hackers to TBG server

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...6-8f00-e62611d53124/VRx-LOCKERS-NO-SPAM/#live

Any additional comments?

Hi there, I would be that player in question.

@Shellz007 just told me about this thread, So i'm going to explain everything to the best of my knowledge.

As I was actually checking in to see what was going on with TBG servers since last week starting with the rush servers if i'm right?

NOW LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR.

Those VRx servers ACTUALLY the BF4DB server #1 and #2 sponsored by Fragnet themselves. We just changed the name of them in order to revive them since cheaters don't really like to join those servers or they constantly get attacked by angry banned players, and NO, Neither Me or ANY VRx member has anything to do whatever's happening with TBG servers.. I've been playing on TBG servers for over 2 years pretty much everyday here -> https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/awards/4825746 and am friends with @Matt(FAST)

and about the guy who's doing it, I mean is it not clear that "Vukasin" guy is back at it again or am i missing something here?

P.S you would be surprise to see how many people like to play without getting constantly spammed, some competitive players even came back, playing with semi competitive players and going back & forth with actual good hit registration is fun.

Okay well, I rather wait for Fast too. Anyways, Here's chat he was referring to but didn't provide the full context :
I was talking to a friend at that time, he said it was been like that the whole day

4eaa5f16c35597269d2d8887871e5a6f.png

Back