Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquarePanties

User name: SquarePanties

What is your in-game alias? SquarePanties

What is the game server name? Favorite ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTE

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 5:20 12/24/18

Which player are you reporting? MajShrappnel

Offense committed Attacking uncap with ucav

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? This is not the best clip because i just started recording but we did run back but previously we didnt and he ucav us as soon as we take off in the heli, did it atleast 2 times

I think there is a rule for being able to shoot into spawn if you get attacked from it. Not sure if this qualifies because you only very loosely and inaccurately shoot at him and retreated back into spawn didn't actually shoot into spawn.

PS You might consider going further away from spawn to rep and avoid other from spawning in like they did in this video twice.

Well unfortunate SquarePant you cant run back to uncap to be protected . You left uncap an engaged players then returned and to uncap to repair a number of times. You are fair game if you return to uncap after engaging enemy out of uncap . The first part of your video even at doesn't even show you firing your weapon so it seems you have elected to show only what you think is in your best interest. With that said at 2:10 the chopper fires a tow - the chopper continues to engage - meaning lock on to a target 2:16 ... your chopper comes after me around the 2:30 mark and you fire at me - you bail and die . You spawn back into the chopper at 3:09 and engage me on the building again. At 3:15 you kill an enemy on the crane. At 3:20 you again try to kill me at the building. At 4:53 you fire your weapon inside the uncap - I do not return fire as I am not 100% sure you are firing at me - you fire approx 15 rounds and are lit up on the big map - I see this. You continue to fire your weapon until 5:18 trying to bait players as you have done in the last matches and threaten them as you have done in 3 of the past matches. I still have not fired at you - remember I have no idea what you are shooting at or if this is even you - all I see is the orange triangle on the map. You enter the heli at 5:52 - The heli begins to fire the MG and is lit up on the map - you are engaging enemy - I know this because you are firing at the building. The heli is locked on and hit by the jet - at 6:23 you return to the uncap zone to repair - at 6:34 you are killed repairing the chopper

.... once you fired you are fair game and you can be shot .

This notion you have that you can hide in uncap after coming out and engaging players is flawed - I suggest if you engage enemy you should expect to be shot

I will continue to kill players running back to uncap after engaging the enemy - I spoke to Freelancer the other day and I am correct in what I say

FYI - thanks for the video - it clearly shows you running back to uncap and getting killed

I think there is a rule for being able to shoot into spawn if you get attacked from it. Not sure if this qualifies because you only very loosely and inaccurately shoot at him and retreated back into spawn didn't actually shoot into spawn.

PS You might consider going further away from spawn to rep and avoid other from spawning in like they did in this video twice.

There is a rule and it scrolls - the idea that he can return to spawn for safety just to repair is ridiculous - if he fires for outside uncap he is fair game

There is a rule and it scrolls - the idea that he can return to spawn for safety just to repair is ridiculous - if he fires for outside uncap he is fair game

I don't know why he landed back at spawn, so risky. Just fly an extra 4 seconds and be safe.
I agree with you that shooting aimlessly from spawn should nullify the "can't shoot into uncap rule" because there is no way to really tell if they are shooting at you unless you are a sniper with a nice close-up of them.

Locking thread. @MajShrappnel @Napalm-Gecko please only post on player reports of you have something pertinent to add.

Due to previous infractions with this player violating the same rule, among a few others, we will be issuing a ban for this player.

@Matt(FAST) @Soulzz @Irishian88J @Chocolate_Ch3rry could one of you issue this ban for me? I am out of town for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back