Status
Not open for further replies.

resyled

User name: resyled

What is your in-game alias? - Resyled

What is the game server name? - TBGclan.com | WARZONE | CHICAGO

Which Game is this for? - Squad

Date and time approximately: 12/24/2018 @ 3:30 AM Eastern time

Which player are you reporting? 2 different players; local neanderthal, snipe show

Offense committed exploiting alpha based bugs and possibly hacking?

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

4 manning an Abrams, we were engaged from beyond view distance multiple times with accuracy (confirmed by 3 people we couldn't see them, sabots were flying out of the 'fog of war') by an enemy T-72. This seemed weird so we backed up and re-positioned since we couldn't fire at what we cannot see. He shows up where we re-positioned and uses his tank to somehow get underneath the Abrams and drove so it's on top of it ? Then he just rotated around until we fell off onto our side, obviously this is an unintentional thing that happens because of the vehicle physics but they knew what they were doing. It wasn't just like a 'panic and ramming speed' thing that turned into a bug, they were trying to do what they did.

Any additional comments?

Pretty sure a TBGr was in their squad... so I guess this kind of stuff is okay ? I asked in chat something like ''you really gunna do that in the fucking alpha'' and got meme'd on for 15 minutes, not worth it..

Last edited:
Who is to say that the T72 did not have somebody sighting for them with field glasses, I have done this before with a tank, stood on top and sighted in the rounds, the field binos can see way farther then the tank optics.

Who is to say that the T72 did not have somebody sighting for them with field glasses, I have done this before with a tank, stood on top and sighted in the rounds, the field binos can see way farther then the tank optics.

This is what I assumed was happening, but that's actually not what made me think he or one of the crew was hacking. Also we did the same exact thing, even had an infantryman dismount from the 4th position and went out infront of us, with elevation, and said he saw absolutely nothing.

They flipped the tank and told us in all-chat that we had been "sumo'd" like he had done it before, knowing the vehicle physics would allow you to do so. Actually someone in my squad started to comment on how he "hated this strat" like it's something that happens a lot. The whole enemy tank crew acted like a bunch of 16 year old shitlords, I argued with them for about 20 minutes before giving up because it was pointless.

I finally respawn as a LAT and with the knowledge of the enemy tank position I move to engage. Using the terrain I advanced myself towards their running engine, only to have the tank drive RIGHT AT ME, despite my position being out in the open instead of behind cover. Absolutely impossible to have been spotted, I kept myself in a ditch out of visual and saw both the commander and gun turret faced the wrong way to make visual. Then the tank stops, turn 90 degrees, and advances to just run me over. It was 100% obvious that he was doing it on purpose, I didn't get in the way, he purposely drove the tank to run me over. They were also alone, there was no infantry to spot or warn him. He rolled the tank into an enemy infantry-dense location alone, got hit with a bunch of LATs after running me over and probably just drove away. After arguing with them for a while I'm sure they were dying to bother me some more, and since I know the nature of how hacks work, it's entirely possible one of them just knew who I was.

I've been playing multiplayer vidya for like 15 years now, I know when something looks fishy as shit and the combo of shooting at us from what was beyond render distance, and then trying to run me over like they had a name tag for me, seemed really strange. Also I should add that the shots they took at us from beyond view were incredibly accurate for not having a target. I think one shot missed and they already had us ranged. I turn to face us and watch sabot rounds just fly out of nothing.

I honestly don't care about the tank flip anymore, whatever. The real problem I noticed was the possiblity of some kind of wallhack just to have a massive advantage on enemy armor so you can freely stomp infantry for the rest of the game. The way they responded and acted also doesn't seem like it would be beyond them.

Do you have a screenshot or video? @Deputy Swan

I do not, basically all hearsay unless you can bring up some of the chatlogs or something from the match. I made this thread so there's info about a strange thing that happened. I would never go out of my way to make a forum account just to complain because I died, I really do think something wrong happened in that game. Maybe someone else has had a similar bad experience with these people, idk.

Many of us have played PC games for over a decade. Do you know thr player name who did this? Otherwise, we are operating on hersay.

I should note that all TBG members uphold very high levels of integrity

Many of us have played PC games for over a decade. Do you know thr player name who did this? Otherwise, we are operating on hersay.

I should note that all TBG members uphold very high levels of integrity

One of the two people in the OP are the ones operating the tank in question, the TBG member that was in the squad of these people was some guy named W3BST3R.
So is exploiting allowed or not ? There's no way driving a tank the way they did is not some kind of unintentional bug, and that's besides the hackusation.

How is ramming an enemy tank exploiting ? please explain that in more detail what is being exploited, and tank crew should never let a bad guy tank get close enough to ram then in first place

There was absolutely no hacks or exploits of any kind. 1. If they were out of view distance, howd they flip you? 2. How is flipping an enemy tank exploiting anything? As for the tank that was "running you over" if you are referencing the one that your team blew up with HATs and LATs, you are full of it because i was in that tank and we were parked at a repair station, stationary (which is how you were able to blow us up) and the other tank was at main. I do have a video clip of them flipping you, that i will post when i return home. Merry Christmas All

@resyled I have been in somewhat of a similar situation, where i was getting tagged by the enemy tank and could not find out where he was. I did some digging and messed with some settings in game which allowed for better viewing distance on tanks (especially for Tallil Outskirts). If you adjust your Gamma to 1.4 it helps with this.

Merry Christmas!

@resyled I have been in somewhat of a similar situation, where i was getting tagged by the enemy tank and could not find out where he was. I did some digging and messed with some settings in game which allowed for better viewing distance on tanks (especially for Tallil Outskirts). If you adjust your Gamma to 1.4 it helps with this.

Merry Christmas!
While the gamma does help, especially on this map. The event in question was by no means a result of gamma being to high

We all learned something by this post, at least I did about the Gamma settings

@resyled appreciate your attentiveness to your concerns, everything here looks legit and not against any server rules, thanks for playing on our server, see you on the battle field soon.

Reactions: Web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back