Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalo Blanco213

User Name Lalo Blanco213

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## ALL RUSH MAPS+DLC | VOTE/STATS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 30/10/2018

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 30/10/18

Player's name** UCAV_Pope

Offense committed: spawn kill UCAV

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments

Hello, my name mudship. I was in that game, it was on Lumpy Garden on rush.
The attackers (the accusers in question) were in the intersection of the four lanes in the before you reach the A mcom.
I guess I've never actually ran in there, it may be a red zone for the defending team, but you don't spawn there, you spawn in the lane behind it, which can be 20-40 meters away.
From the intersection they were running in you can engage with our team with a direct line of fire.
We all ucav that lane as it is a high traffic area, but to my mind is a combat zone as people regularly fire into and out of it.
Point being, it is very difficult to ucav someone where they actually spawn while defending on that map and I would welcome a screenshot of someone who claims to be killed in that lane so I could shake that ucaver's hand.
If you check the chat log for those rounds in question you will see there was an ongoing negative dialogue between the accused and accuser, and that is really all this report is about.

I spoke with the players in question separately. No spawn camping took place. Thank you for the report. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back