Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalo Blanco213

User Name Lalo Blanco213

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## ALL RUSH MAPS+DLC | VOTE/STATS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 19/10/18 6:20 p.m

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 19/10/18

Player's name** BulletProof4Life

Offense committed: kill jets at the base

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments

I wasn't... you were sitting in that jet for over 2 min back in your base, you were NOT moving and just firing. I did your team a favor so they could have someone else their jet pilot who was actually moving ffs.

@Lalo Blanco213 if you were shooting pur of your base, even if you weren't flying, you are an open target. If you run into this issue in the future I recommend you record the issue.

@BadAIM-Bullet I would steer clear of being the hand of Justice if someone is griefing a teams vehicles. Record the issue and report it to us so we can address it.

If both of you are fine with a verbal warning as a resolution I will consider this issue put the rest. If not I will be more than happy to give both of you a few days off since neither of you provided any evidence besides here say.

@TruFreelancer okay wait, lets see.... who called me out? started spamming the chat, whining and bitching, then cussing me out in spanish LOL and wouldn't shut the fuck up? wait a minute, i thought TBG servers had a rule against whining, my bad. I get it, people are just salty for no reason sometimes :)
but whats surprising is that he reports me with no evidence? but YOU want me to provide evidence that i didn't do it but in case if i did it? you're right, i'll start recording pub stomping and what every random has to say starting next time JUST FOR THE MEMES.

Btw Thanks for just the warning :) But in case hey, if you still want some actual "evidence", i had a few friends on coms with me during that round and one of them was a BF4DB admin, im very sure you'll take his word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back