Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlliquid

Admin
Admin
Donator
User Name xxlliquid

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 3

Date/time:** 10:17/18

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 10:45 pm EST

Player's name** guilhermepro350

Offense committed: multihack

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=guilhermepro350
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/guilhermepro350
my recorder isnt working but i hope others chime in on this one, he was hacking for sure

Comments

Second one

Look close how sudden my life from 100 goes to 0 and Ghilher shoot first.

and Third one (check if this guy have alts because I'm sure he will comeback if we ban his first one)

This topic is proof that videos are always the best form of proof, these sites of statistics are flawed in some cases, the statistics do not show a concrete proof of cheat but the uploaded videos make clear the use of hack.
Congratulations!
Edit:Right now he's online doing KD: 125/17

Last edited:
This topic is proof that videos are always the best form of proof, these sites of statistics are flawed in some cases, the statistics do not show a concrete proof of cheat but the uploaded videos make clear the use of hack.
Congratulations!
Well the guy entered again and begin to kill everyone going from 0 to 95-9 and sudden all RU begin to win (he's not even using an armored vehicle)

Well the guy entered again and begin to kill everyone going from 0 to 95-9 and sudden all RU begin to win (he's not even using an armored vehicle)
Yeap! 137/19 now
If helps: banned by autoadmin in XtremeNoobs 10-13-2018 02:45 pm Banned guilhermepro350 DPS Automatic Ban [LIVE][4-RPK74M-97-72-3-74] [AutoAdmin]

Last edited:
He is currently ruining game play on server again. Numbers are dropping I have more video if you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back