Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuveFactory1

User Name LuveFactory1

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** OPERATION METRO | 60HZ! | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ### - Ranked

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 2018-09-24

Would be helpful to indicate the time. ~1630CST

Player's name** _SODAMANJR88_ & l-GammaSlayer-l

Offense committed: Glitch Abusing

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: These two players are abusing the glitch seen in the video below. They will sit on a corner, pop out, and repeat. The glitch make them a smaller target and much harder to hit.

Comments

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1044329218316833728/371768575/

Honestly this goes on A LOT in the locker server that most players don't even realize what they are doing. Never thought it was a glitch. Usually I personally dont have an issue killing them in similar situation though hitting mid torso automatically goes for their heads.

And i am not sure what can be done here. If we do something about then we need to remove half the population from servers because a lot of players do it.

Honestly this goes on A LOT in the locker server that most players don't even realize what they are doing. Never thought it was a glitch. Usually I personally dont have an issue killing them in similar situation though hitting mid torso automatically goes for their heads.

And i am not sure what can be done here. If we do something about then we need to remove half the population from servers because a lot of players do it.

Yeah, it can be performed without knowing it, but those who do know how to use it usually go on something crazy like 100+ kills around. See the attached battlelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back