Reporting a player

Ryzen

BANNED
BANNED
User Name Ryzen
Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name? tbgclan.com|warzone|chicago

Which Game is this for?** squad

Date/time:** 8pm

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8pm
Player's name** Hot Sauce Lube

Offense committed: Teamkilling on purpose

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

lol of course i got kicked from the server because i tk him back. The admin on this server is fucking useless. Please hire some usefull fucking mod. there was like two mod on it was tbg bot and another tbg mod was on during 8:40 PM, they didnt do shit about his tking. He keeps shooting me and i shot back at him. Of course youre gonna ban me and not him. I even type to them ingame and none of the mod did shit. It's time to get new mod in your squad server.

Whats the point of having a report on this forums if the tker doesnt get ban but i did and even contact the mod ingame when i saw two online and didnt do anything ? But when i get shot at and tk them back, i get banned.

Edit: Im not tripping because i got kicked for tk. Im just trippin cus he tked me first and he didnt get kick. there was a mod on and i type in chat that he tked me but nope, he didnt care. He shot me again but misses his shot and i killed him and got kick.

Idk how the server is manage but I think the mod can check the log who killed who first.

Last edited:
Nice of you to assume how we do business. I would drop the attitude. If you have an issue with us, play somewhere else.

There is no reason to slander us. Squad has an auto TK ban after 7 kills.

Keep it up and you will be removed from the site and our servers.

Nice of you to assume how we do business. I would drop the attitude. If you have an issue with us, play somewhere else.

There is no reason to slander us. Squad has an auto TK ban after 7 kills.

Keep it up and you will be removed from the site and our servers.

Good thing i only kill him once and he killed me twice. Also dont even bother replying back to me because by the time you read this i probably wont visit this site ever again as you can see i just made my account today.

With shitty mod running a server, hell no im not gonna play on your server ever again. There are hundreds of server out there with mods who have a working brain. So don't act like your guys server is special or something with retarded mods who abuses power.

Yall think yall special because you run a server ? pls...

Also Pls dont reply back youre just gonna spam my email thanks.

Last edited:
Back