Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeanDean

Admin
Admin
User Name MeanDean

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 3

Date/time:** 7-18-18

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:30 PM

Player's name** NaVi_Markeloff31

Offense committed: hacking - aimbot, 1 shot & thru walls

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/NaVi_Markeloff31
https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=NaVi_Markeloff31

Comments

Taken care of. Thanks for the report!

i have asked for the discord link to talk about A player that we think is hacking in the same server
and we never see any admins in this server its un-monitored
i know the server is streaming to pb dont know about ggc or ACI .
we need more admins on duty
can i have the tbg discord link plz.

If you would like to chat with people that's fine. Discord is not meant for a reporting tool.

yes chatting to a server admin about a player that might of been hacking or standing out would be GREAT
but seems making a post here about a player has taken days to get info sorted out
or even trying to get a LINK to Discord like asap to talk to a a Admin here is SO hard whats the point now the player is gone for now
no need for admins here cant talk to one no ones in the server like ever
wonder why players do what they like in the servers
like its out of control at times
their no point to discord no point to talking to a admin if one can not talk to one or its locked to the players wow its like
you guys have some thing to hide from us never seen any think like this before in all my years of gaming hiding admins
servers that are UN-monitored
why is their no reports in this section at all and all the info you would like us to provide on a players is ADMiN work not players work
we provide a players name and what we think we seen then the admins use the players name in the rconnet data base to look him up and then use pbbans player guid history reports for info and maybe ACI admins tools to and some from 247fairplay admins tools if needed but its not up to a player to gather all the info its called admin work wow

plz just turn on the vote kick/ ban and let us kick or ban then you can just look in the ban section or plugin and you will have the players name and info like battle log info in rconnet theirs a button for that next to the players name and pb info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back