Reporting a player

Rekless

User Name Rekless

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Lockers

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** May 26, 2018 5:15pm

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 5:15

Player's name** 60HzDonkeyKong

Offense committed: Potential hack / dmg mod

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Only 10 ppl on server atm, this guy has killed me (and everyone else) before we could even fire back. 82-13 as I write this.

Comments This is pretty blatant. Everyone on the server is complaining and leaving... not being able to do anything about these guys is hurting our population on this server.

Is that the best we have to work with? No other way? Community vote? Admin vote? I think the tools fall drastically short in telling us who is cheating and who is not. There are some good players, but I think some are a little too good. Some of these cheat sites state their cheats have NEVER been detected. Aren't we selling ourselves short if we don't go beyond the "cheatDetectpr"?

what evidence if none of the tools provide that? Not being argumentative, just realistic.

There are plenty of tools that allow us to analyze if someone is cheating. The website I linked pulls data from the BF4 databases showing just about every statistical piece of data on each weapon they use. It will also highlight any sections where the data is out of the ordinary.

You can also utilize other tools like pulling up their Battlelog to gather more information. This guy has 500 hours in game and almost 25k kills with the AEK, which tells me that he is an AEK whore on servers that don't run vehicles.

Yeah, i have looked up plenty of people on the site you linked. Does yellow indicate out of the ordinary? I have seen some with green, yellow and red, but not sure if they are cheating or not. I find that a lot of ppl make their battlelog private, as this guy does. I appreciate the help guys.

Back