Reporting a player

ezoriel

User Name ezoriel

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG Metro No Lag...

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 4.2.2018 10pm pst

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 10:00 pm

Player's name** MackSolid

Offense committed: Mulithack

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Near 80% headshot ratios for multiples of sniper rifles>>
https://bf4db.com/player/337409033

recorded spectator mode>>

Comments The stats for this player are suspicous already, in regards to near 80% headshots kill ratios with a few sniper rifles. Add to this the spec video:

I recorded this player recently, in spec. In many instances, I notice his ACE 23 seems to be dumping multiple more rounds than normal. As if, one round = 2-3 bullets.

These situations are the ones in close quarter battles, where he easily lands all his rounds killing the target but he dumps far more rounds than what im seeing and hearing, plus what is required to kill the target. The amount bullets expended are far more than what I am use to seeing or experiencing in my own games. For clarity, I am only couting total rouns before an engagement and after he gets the kill. In close quarter battles, where the player easily lands every round, you will notice the bullet count is no less than 7-8 rounds expended difference from before-to-after. 7-8 to kill a target, when only 4 is needed, with no misses, CQB, ACE 23. In short bursts he will easily dump 15 rounds, when only around 5-6 rounds should have been fired.

I then searched on google "bf4 hax, double bullet trigger pull". I eventually found this post, which talks about modifying "the number of bullets per shot":

https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/battlefield-4-a/143068-public-hack-1-shot-kill.htmlv

I hate using spectator mode videos as evidence but I am curious about what stats to look for to detect this type of cheat?

Last edited:
Back