Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintShuli

Admin
Admin
User Name ChecMySoundcloud

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** # # # OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3/30/2018 9:00 PM CST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 9:00 PM CST

Player's name** Dobbie88

Offense committed: Cheating

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/979895424765512256/175775896/

Comments Based upon the fact that his LMG was one shotting everybody, he has a 1.33 AVG kdr, and the best I have seen ESL players do on this server is ~100 kills, I highly doubt the legitimacy of this player.

Literally tried to appeal this and the admin wants me to provide evidence of my innocence when their isn't any evidence of my guilt. Now I can only assume this is the same admin who coincidentally couldn't provide just cause trying to slander me further. I was told during that match that I was going to be banned because the guy who was making derogatory remarks about me and my family also stated that he knew admins at BF4DB as was going to get me banned. I didn't know using half a brain to put down a bipod and having above average games and patience was a crime. Who can I report this to at Origin?

I have no idea what the fuck you are referring to. No admin banned you, clearly, the admin above in his post said there was nothing alarming. How much did you smoke today?

I was told during that match that I was going to be banned because the guy who was making derogatory remarks about me and my family also stated that he knew admins at BF4DB as was going to get me banned.

^^ no member would say this because all members are admin and do not need BF4DB to boot you for good from all our servers, like seriously. Next time look beside the players tag and if you don't see TBG then this is not an ADMIN.

lol wow.

I have no idea what the fuck you are referring to. No admin banned you, clearly, the admin above in his post said there was nothing alarming. How much did you smoke today?

^^ no member would say this because all members are admin and do not need BF4DB to boot you for good from all our servers, like seriously. Next time look beside the players tag and if you don't see TBG then this is not an ADMIN.

lol wow.

It was this kid named 90ProofBullets said he was an admin for TBG and knew admins on BF4DB and was going to get me banned. I was banned for no reason on BF4DB by an admin and the proof they submitted was this forum. Just dumb to play a game for one night when I haven't played in years and get banned because he has a friend admin at BF4DB. Thought it was funny I ended up banned because I guess its all about who you know on BF4 and not about actually banning real cheaters.

Last edited:
No such player has ever been a part of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back