Reporting a player

AEK_NERD

User Name AEK_ADDICT

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ### TBGCLAN.COM | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS # #

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10/28/2017

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2000 hrs -2200 hrs Cst .

Player's name** Attman111

Offense committed: Non stop harassment of a very good respected player AOD_EvelynSalt

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/5211701

Comments He Stalks her he came in tonight right after she joined and harasses her Non stop , and also becomes a Server Disruption .

I have not been a TBG member in awhile not sure all the rules and polices . Just wondered if someone would look into it Thanks guys Matt.

I can vouch for this, i dont mind too much about chat activity, but i noticed an excessive amount of directed chat messages

As a friend of Evelyn, i know she can handle herself very well and was probably joking around with each other. Also they are friends on battlelog/origin.

As a friend of Evelyn, i know she can handle herself very well and was probably joking around with each other. Also they are friends on battlelog/origin.

You're telling me Evelynsalt & Attman111 are friends ? i dont think so

I may have miss read this or her friends list, my bad. Either way she can take care of herself, no doubt about that. and for Fast: MEOW!

Meow

I was in the server a few days ago and recall he was just being a douche I guess he keeps persisting with it hence the ban

Back