Reporting a player

AkH Prevent [Alt]

User Name AkH Prevent [Alt]

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## TBGCLAN.COM - SKIRMISH! ALL MAPS | RANKING NO LAG ##

Which Game is this for?** Insurgency 2014

Date/time:** 10/10/2017

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2:58AM EST

Player's name** Mike

Offense committed: Suspected Walls

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:12919661

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z61yx6vag28zqo8/mike.dem?dl=0

Comments I usually make a nice YouTube video of the demo complete with timestamps and all, but sadly my account was terminated for dank nasheeds layered over Insurgency gameplay.

Here's what I submitted to NWI in my report to them though:
-----------------------------------------------
Was tipped off by a player in the server so I joined and spectated and he seemed to be aware of enemies that weren't even showing up in the ingame X-Ray spectator vision. Nailing 1 shot Mosin kills at long ranges that are obscured by distancefog, tracking enemies through walls, etc.

My YouTube account was terminated so I can't do my usual thing and upload the video with fancy timestamps but this demo is pretty short (only 16MB).

According to GameMe analytics well over 80% of his gameplay is with the Sniper class which while circumstantial, is probably the best class to use if you could see through walls since it minimizes your risk to threats.
-----------------------------------------------

I don't accuse easily or often... I typically just figure it's a alt account from a competitive player who wants to stomp a little, but given what I've seen people banned for in the past, I'm personally convinced he's a cheater and I'll be banning him from our server. As a courtesy I figured I'd give you guys a heads up.

@AkH Prevent [Alt] !!!
Just logged on tonight...
let me download this...

EDIT

So many examples
My personal fav is 7:05 - 8:00
I'll leave it at that.
+10 bonus for 2 voip bans at rounds end !

Last edited:
In his defense, I submitted the ticket to NWI and my recording didn't meet their criteria for a Game Ban (which, ofc has to be pretty strict).

Maybe if I recorded a bit more it would have gotten something more damning, but the AFK plugin kicked me and I thought I had enough at that point.

I now have a Vimeo account so I'll be able to upload videos onto there so no more of this demo download business (unless you wanna verify).

I forgot about the voip bans... I think I've been playing in my server too much, lol. I remember that after playing in TBG so long, when playing somewhere else me and my friends would audibly gasp at the colorful language people used and we had to remind each other "This isn't TBG."

I wonder if our two servers will kinda attract different types of toxic players... in ours we ban for explosives in spawn, while you ban for racism – so as time goes on you might end up having incredibly polite spawn campers while we will attract racist people who are less prone to C4'ing fresh waves, lol.

If we banned for both we'd have a totally empty server. :p

Back