Reporting a player

c0ld--

User Name c0ld--

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## TBGclan.com - CONQUEST ALL BF4 MAPS | STATS! | NO LAG # # #

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** July 23rd, 2017 ~3:30 AM CST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. roughly 3:30 AM CST

Player's name** kimgun0720

Offense committed: Trolling the AA, throwing the game.

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Sorry, I didn't think to take any screenshots or capture video.

Comments

Hey Mac,

What I meant by "trolling the AA" was that the user would take the AA and drive it around spawn. He would let enemy aircraft approach his spawn and take out other vehicles. It was very apparent that he was intentionally playing bad so that the other team would win, or because he enjoyed seeing his team lose. Maybe he was mad? Maybe he was playing a prank? Either way, I felt that it warranted a kick at least and thought I'd raise an inquiry with y'all.

Thank you

Unfortunately, there are no restrictions on being a dick. I assume he was not griefing?

Unfortunately, there are no restrictions on being a dick. I assume he was not griefing?

Hey again. He was definitely griefing. He would only pretend to "play" after I pointed out his behavior, then after a brief moment he would go back to driving around spawn, shooting at friendly vehicles, or just sitting there watching planes go by.

His behavior was akin to a fool, a griefer, a troll, and yes, a jabroni (gasp!). I believe this behavior deserves a lifetime ban, a revocation of his Baskin Robins "99 Flavors ice cream savers card", his mother to be officially informed of his behavior by a deputy from any county within the state of Alabama, and a stern call from his 1st grade mathematics teacher.

Thank you.

Back