Reporting a player

J

John Couch

User Name John Couch

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ### OPERATION LOCKER #ALL WEAPONS#NO LAG ## TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** ~2:30am 2017-02-11

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Around 2:30am

Player's name** 007ado

Offense committed: Aimbot and Damage mod

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: The server would not allow me to spectate so I couldn't record him. But to give you and example, look at this battlereport.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/830314760480289216/243450478/
He got 88 kill with the u-100 mk5, and 52 headshots. His total kills with the weapon is 424 and he has 214 headshots (as of this report). His accuracy with the weapon is 13.88%. I think you can see there is a discrepancy. My entire squad noted the same thing and at least 3 of have reported him. Of course, EA will ldo little to stop him, but I'm pretty sure you don't want his ilk on your server. All you need to do is play against him an I"m confident you'll see it. I VERY rarely accuse of hacking. This is only the second time I've registered with a clan forum to do so. But it was so blantant.

Comments I recognize your need to balance fairness. I wanted very much to spectate him, but it says I wasn't allowed. I wish you would open at least one slot to the public for this. Just a thought.

thanks for you looking into this.

Back