Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlDeathstrokelI

User Name IlDeathstrokelI

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** # # DRAGON VALLEY CLASSIC | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 21/08/2016 between 12am-12:30 am.

Would be helpful to indicate the time. between 12am-12:30 am.

Player's name** LegendNC

Offense committed: Constant jet ramming

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/wzrgo1in8lE

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/767205036115837376/1713086007/

Comments I had joined the game and this guy was gunning for me. I told him don't be a bad gunner and use thermals and tv missles instead. So he got out of chopper, got in a jet and started jet ramming me constantly. I'm a regular player on the dragon valley server and the BF3 maps server. I love playing there. But the lack of admins and people trolling with jets make it a very annoying experience to play there. I have never dealt with this level of jet ramming before, so I decided to record him, join your forums and report this guy. I have attached my battlereport too. All my deaths were a result of jet ram.

Allow me to fill in some conveniently omitted blanks he left in his story.

I was his gunner for all of 15 seconds before he started raging that he had a gunner. He sat the chopper in the main for 30 seconds trying to get me to bail out. I told him to shut up and fly. He promptly rammed the chopper into the ground teamkilling both of us.

We later realized the reason for this was because he wanted to single seat the chopper and was angry someone spawned in ruining that for him.

Obviously do what you want but if I deserve a ban so does he. Just wanted to get my side in.

Thanks for your time.

We aren't a daycare provider so you can either call it water under the bridge and play nice or both will earn time off from the server. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Please check the chat logs to see what was said in chat, it's all in there coz I was not with a friend as I play alone during late night hours and usually ask other players on the team if there are any chopper gunners who have tv missles and thermals. As for the teamkilling part, the chopper was still in the air and I was busy typing, it wasn't intentional.

Last edited:
I really don't think that's what happened or you'd of apologized in chat for it after you did it. If it did then I'm sorry.

What I really think happened is you wanted to single seat and did whatever you could to make that happen. I then jet rammed several times being a dick. I played several rounds after that in a full server with no issues with anyone else. So it's not like I went around being a jerk without a reason.

I'm good with just moving on.

Like I said go check TBG chat logs on the gameme site. You can read all the old chat logs. I always ask players if there are any gunner with thermals and tv before I jump into the pilot seat. 90% of the time its people who don't know what they are doing. Most of the time there is noone jumping in the gunner seat. That's when I solo seat switch. I have seen people jet ramming me coz I solo seat switch out of jealousy or coz they are a dick. I don't know. Thing is, I only let people with thermals and TV missles, fly with me. period.

Going to add/reiterate on a couple things here.

Ramming/TKing is NOT welcomed in any TBG server. Hoarding assets, or wasting assets is disruptive gameplay, and is NOT welcomed in any TBG server.

If you have a chopper crew, take turns, or let the newbies have it and wait for chopper to respawn, OR fly the newby out and just adjust fire with your tactics.....(especially if you soloing)

If you arent apart of a chopper crew, and someone asks you sit bench(or they have a gunner/pilot), DONT swap teams and RAM them....excessively/intentionally.
Take that shit with a grain of salt, wait for next spawn or engage the fight by other resources.

@IlDeathstrokelI @LegendNC
Take reds advice here:
"We aren't a daycare provider so you can either call it water under the bridge and play nice or both will earn time off from the server. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!"

Just learn from this and carry on. See you guys on the battlefield (or maybe as your gunner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back