Reporting a player

DarwinMoss

User Name DarwinMoss

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## CONQUEST ALL BATTLEFIELD 4 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** May 22nd

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 6pm server time

Player's name** FROG clan

Offense committed: Personal attacks

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:
BnJgpS9.jpg

gDkUSVP.jpg

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/734517738489423744/354269223/ (You can see all their members in the Battle report)

Comments [TBG] Just_H4wk told me to report here, not griefing or cheating but I guess they wanted to see it. Not sure of their forum name so I can't ding them with @.

Just more personal attacks from FROG clan. Besides Cheese, there were 9 other FROG members, including one of their leaders, in the server that said jack shit towards Cheese after his vile comments. So they're all responsible for this fucked up attack against my family and I in my eyes.

Even despite their leaders being aware of Cheese's comments, he is still a member of FROG. That toxicity runs deep.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/members/55988140962221935/

This report doesn't change my feelings in the least bit, calling my dead father a pedophile and a rapist is just beyond fucked in the head.

I've tried to avoid them and ignore them but they feel the need to keep talking to me. Even last night I asked twice for them to stop and they just kept going.

Even going as far as having one of their members teamswitch to my team, join my squad just to harass me: [FROG] fiscere

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/744303400879186240/354269223/

Between that, the refusals to repair, or shoot guns in vehicles to just bail out instead is getting old real quick. I've tried to play with them since the last drama shitfest but they're making it impossible.

Plenty of people have commented on FROG's team stacking, even looking at the chat from last night at least a half dozen people were complaining about them and the server being unbalanced. Which is true because with their team stack and voting for maps they do well in, they often pubstomp the server.

So I'm not sure why they singled me out for attack. Best guess is because I play there a lot so they see me more? But really there is a massive difference between shit talk between rounds and personal attacks on players and their family, even more so to this degree.

I would be more interested in the attack against you than the team stack. If they are joining off their friends through origin then it normally places you on the same team. Can't entirely blame them for a design created by DICE/EA
I can see if there is another way to promote more balance on the server.
I suspect members from FROG clan who most likely are seeing this thread right now will inform each other to knock it off with the written attack in game as their warning

I would be more interested in the attack against you than the team stack. If they are joining off their friends through origin then it normally places you on the same team. Can't entirely blame them for a design created by DICE/EA
I can see if there is another way to promote more balance on the server.

The Dice LA balancer nearly always puts players with a high skill score on the other team from a clan stack, from what I've seen in game is a lot of those players switch to the clan stack side to avoid the pubstomp or just quit after they see the new teams.

Is there a way to prevent people from team switching so they just don't all stack to one side without interrupting the join on friend mechanism?

Back