Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

KickAss-ViPeR71

User Name KickAss-ViPeR71

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Gunmaster/stats/no lag tbg server

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 6-6-16 9:45pm

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 9:45pm

Player's name** ESF-Hockey

Offense committed: possible cheat

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&player=ESF-Hockey&game=BF4&sub=Check+Player https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/ESF-hockey

Comments

Really banned for reporting a possible cheat. I never said he was I looked at his stats some looked unreal so sent it to admins to look at further. He has like 12 aliases and yes I know you don't use meta bans , but also a meta ban on his name. All his accounts come up suspicious!!! I now look at just what your admins told me to look at unreal scores with certain weapons and with all his hskr being mostly yellow. Made me send it to you all to look more in depth into it. It's your server to look into players and for us as players to report suspicious game play or so I thought. I have never disrespected any TBG clan members or admins what so ever. Maybe it's not our job to watch your server I get it , but never any admins in the Gunmaster to do it and I'm not saying that out of disrespect. What i tell others as of late is to go report to your page themselves. i see a server that's more worried about populating than quality of play and I enjoy playing in the server. What I don't get is you tell us to report and then ban us for reporting?? If I had put TBG players, admins down or anything I would understand I also never questioned the player named i went straight to reporting to let you all look him up. I also talked to Joe about him on TS cause he was calling and making fun of a guy from Canada who asked for a admin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back