Reporting a player

sgtdisturbed47

User Name sgtdisturbed47

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** 24/7 Dragon Valley

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 5/22/2016 7:30PM PDT

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Around 7:30PM PDT

Player's name** polygrinder

Offense committed: Wallhack

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Sorry about the lower video quality, this was the best I could do on short notice. Youtube video upload (may not be ready yet, give it a few minutes to finish publishing)

https://youtu.be/_JHBCDJQdQQ

Comments Every time I play against this guy, whether on foot or a vehicle involved, he always seems to know exactly where I am. No matter how good I sneak, or how well I place equipment, he always sees me and my equipment. He can tell when I spawn, so he lays down C4 on my Radio Beacon and waits for me to spawn and then detonates it. He'll be far away, not able to see me spawn, and as soon as I spawn, boom. I didn't capture that, but I did capture moments where it would appear as though he can see through walls or objects.

im not sure on this some part yes it was suspicious but not 100% convincing. Maybe others can take a look. Appreciate the video.

Definitely not a hacker In my opninion c4 kill was kinda fishy, but he could have his volume all the way turned up and just guessed when you would come.

Back