Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetrology

User Name Tetrology

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## AIR MAPS CONQUEST W/STATS NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 4/16/2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 4:50am

Player's name** GunshipSoldier0

Offense committed: Kicking me for "spamming chat"

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments

It looks like you were involved in a long, involved dispute with other players. He had asked you to stop spamming chat. You did not comply. It was only a kick, not a ban.

It looks like you were involved in a long, involved dispute with other players. He had asked you to stop spamming chat. You did not comply. It was only a kick, not a ban.
so why am i the only one getting kicked? the other people should get the same thing, as they were egging me on and kept saying shit.

User Name Tetrology

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## AIR MAPS CONQUEST W/STATS NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 4/16/2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 4:50am

Player's name** GunshipSoldier0

Offense committed: Kicking me for "spamming chat"

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments
and he never told me to stop

i did ask you to stop spamming chat, and you laughed(lol) at it or some disregarding remark can't remember exact without chat logs and then i kicked you when u didnt stop, other people were just annoyed with you and the language you were using in chat and that's why you got kicked.

I implore you to remain professional and respectful on our forums. Respect goes a long ways. Here is what we would like to see from you going here on.

1.) Avoid controversial subjects in chat. Do not be part of the problem, be part of the solution. By submitting a report, one of us will view the situation and the logs and if we determine action is needed, rest assured we will act.

2.) If an admin asks you to drop the subject or to not be involved in the situation, it means we are trying to diffuse the problem. Please respectfully back down and let us do our job. If you feel you were wronged in anyway, submit a report and one of our head admins will address it.

3.) Please take time to review our server rules and follow them. You can view them by typing !rules while in game or by going to the following link http://tbgclan.com/threads/battlefield-server-rules.42213/.

I think what needed to be said has been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back