Reporting a player

apo

User Name apo

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- RUSH ALL BF4 MAPS | VOTE | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3/18/2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. ~7pm PST

Player's name** jjdrob1984

Offense committed: Aimbot Wallhack

Steam ID: N/A

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:
jjdrob1984 stands in the open with an instant reaction time and prefiring. Shoots me three times in a row as I'm sprint-jumping through two layers of smoke grenades. As soon as a pixel of my character model was in his line of sight I would take damage (I've played thousands of hours of CS with and against very skilled players, I know bullshit when I see it).Teammates started complaining about him in team chat.

I left the game and tried reporting him on Battlelog, but it said I had already reported him before. Then I realized that I played against the same guy on another Operation Locker server weeks ago where he had the most blatant prefiring I had ever seen.

He has unimpressive stats, bad positioning, yet *suddenly* is able to get a 4 KDR with 50% headshot ratio standing in the open like a newbie spamming DMR shots into smoke.

Battle report URL: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/711009088633552640/328378007/

Comments
No video so I'm not expecting anything to be done, but you should just watch him yourself the next time you see him in the same server. Pretty obvious since he doesn't even try to hide it whatsoever.

Back