Reporting a player

MEX_cuz_I_CAN

User Name MEX_cuz_I_CAN

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** BF2/BF3 (formerly Second Assault)

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3/2/2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:39am Pacific

Player's name** Halo-Houdini

Offense committed: stealing attack chopper from his enemies base

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: In chat logs he admits he did it but tries to diminish his wrong saying he didn't shoot anyone and he moved in with a jet therefore he didn't attack or camp base as the rule prohibits.

Comments I told him he's noob if he needs TBG to babysit him and specifically tell him not to steal a chopper from the enemy base/uncap.

Thanks for your time!

I don't think it is against the rules to steal assets like that but I could be mistaken.

i dont see this being against the rule unless he was attacking uncap. But would it kill you if you were in the uncap for more than 10 seconds?

@FAST if the Uncap is in the aircraft fly zone it wont time out. Once they leave the aircraft they have 10 seconds to get back into another aircraft. So it is possible if you are close enough to anohter air asset to steal it.

This is a grey area to me because taking another team's asset in the field after taking it from its owner is one thing. You most likely killed the driver and EARNED the right to that asset. Taking it from someones home base, where your not supposed to be is stealing.

To me going into someones uncap and taking assets is a form of "attacking" uncap. Especially when depending on the ordinance stolen the balance can go lop sided.

Back