Reporting a player

SaintVicious

User Name SaintVicious

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBGClan AAS

Which Game is this for?** SQUAD

Date/time:** 2/18/216

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Around 7:30 PM EST

Player's name** xTr | Buttershot_zerK^

Offense committed: Intentionally TKing

Steam ID: xTr | Buttershot_zerK^

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Unfortunately Squad does not tell you who TKs you and I tried printing the screen but I have a black image. I know it's him because I saw him shoot my squad mates and me.

Comments Kicked him out of my squad because he wasn't following orders. He then intentionally TKed me and my squad whenever he could. Was asking for admin but I guess no admin was on at the time.

My username in game is St.Vicious

Hmm there would be no way to prove this. Did you take a screenshot because that would help.

Unfortunately I tried to print screen but I got a black image :\. There is no way to look at a log or something (I am unsure how Squad servers work)?

Kick I believe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

F12 is screenshot in steam

Don't know how much a screenshot would have helped since the game doesn't say who tked you nor does the score reflect anything unless you have 0 points.

if you get TKed, normally it will say who TKed you in chat.

In squad, it does not tell you who TKs you (at the moment). It tells you if you TK someone else.

@Soulzz Can we lower to 5 or 4 TKs or is accidental teamkilling very common in squad?
It's a setting that was not made available to admins as of yet.

Back