Reporting a player

KickAss-ViPeR71

User Name KickAss-ViPeR71

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Gunmaster stats no lag tbg clan

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 7:00 pm 1-25-2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 7:00pm

Player's name** [ACE]Uccidere

Offense committed: running scripts?

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I went o his www.bf4db.com not sure if he is cheating others are saying he's running scripts whatever that means. He does have a couple guns in red like 594% above average and a few things in yellow. no cheat score as of yet.

Comments Just a person to be suspicious of nothing more i looked him up and some stats are questionable on www.bf4db.com .

I've played with him before on infantry only and never suspected him of cheating.

Unfortunately you have been complaining about this player a fair amount and although a great deal of us who know him play on that server we've also informed you that if you really wanted to check up on his actions you could check his stream channel twitch.tv/uccidere83 (and no that's not a plug, the accusations are just getting stupid now)

A lot of us have come over to TBG thanks to Uccidere and even more so are getting into BF4. We don't really appreciate the false accusations on what simply is a skilled player.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back