Reporting a player

Montgomery Wood

User Name Montgomery Wood

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Insurgency - PUSH

Which Game is this for?** Insurgency 2014

Date/time:** 1/24/2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 7:00pm

Player's name** Dimitri | MADE BR |

Offense committed: Spawn Camping & IED @ Spawns

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: List of Players Working Together:
Dimitri | Made BR |
MCF_Redfield | Made BR |
Hellz | Made BR |
Barreto_Milton | Made BR |
CACTOS

Comments All these players were planting IEDs and C4 well behind the Objective lines. I Spec'd all for some time. Even went behind the initial Spawn Lines (Revolt) and waited for Spawn and shot all players. Thought I took a Screenshot (and I know how), did not work! All are problem players, please do what you can. By The Way, can we put Player Kick (by vote) on the Insurgency Servers???
Thanks,

Russ

Thanks for the report but sadly we dont have any rules against where someone is planting C4s.

FAST, you may not be familiar with the Insurgency game. The game does not allow you in certain areas, specifically the other players SPAWN or to Objectives not captured yet. These guys are simply going through those areas, even though the game warns them to turn around because they should not be there, and there they plant IEDs and C4s (at the spawns and objectives)) waiting for the right moment to set them off. Sound right? No. The screenshot I took but did not turn out for some reason, had them going through these areas to the SPAWN, hiding behind crates and when the SPAWN happened, shooting 12+ players. This is cheating!

We'll have to discuss it. Thanks for the report.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

As menrioned in other thread, providing demo could make things much easier. I'm not going to just take your word for it we need proof for our records. In case they appeal we can present to them something and not just because Montgomery wood said so..

As I mentioned, thought I took a Screenshot, but it did not happen, for some reason. Oh well, think about the Player Kick option, by proxy.

Back