Reporting a player

Th3 D4v3

User Name Th3 D4v3

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG Clan Infantry Only Bf4

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 9pm PST December 13 2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 9pm PST

Player's name** -IRON-Trendz

Offense committed: Hack/aimbot

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/676256070831826048/345338734/

Comments Brand new player, rank 4, went 63-9 with a surpressed CSLR4 and Mare's Leg on Zavod 311.

Update: 9:21 PST He is now 100+ kills on Operation locker and he's using a pistol/Sniper Rifle. I went into spectator mode and watched him do tripple kills in one magazine of his pistol

Last edited:
We will take a look, we have our ways :).

Hello Th3 D4v3.

Thanks for taking the time to submit a report! I've went ahead and examined -IRON-Trendz; Unfortunately I'm not able to find enough in the stats in order to justify a ban at this present moment. With this player being such a low rank there just isn't enough time to really see an accurate trend of his/her playstyle. High KPM can be explained with using the gadget swap and the accuracy isn't out of whack as of yet. I have however added this player to a list that I keep so I can keep doing checks on him. If he comes back on and you suspect foul play can you get some video or screen shots and send them on our way? Of course if you happened to be recording the past few rounds we'd accept that footage for review as well. It would be most appreciated and thanks once again!

Back