Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archeastor

User Name Archeastor

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** !# AIR-MAPS CONQUEST | VOTE | STATS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 22NOV15 0028 MST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 0028 MST roughly

Player's name** ElvlS

Offense committed: Racial comments/Jokes

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Check the chat logs, I am not sure of the context, but I got racial joke from what he said. I leave it up to you guys to make the final determination.

Comments Irony is I think he reported someone, should know the rules. Such is life.

he reports all the time, regardless, head admins/founders will look into and decide on this one. Thanks for the post.

ElxlS:
upload_2015-11-22_10-0-47.png

upload_2015-11-22_9-48-2.png

Shit after
upload_2015-11-22_9-51-15.png

upload_2015-11-22_9-53-27.png

upload_2015-11-22_9-54-35.png

upload_2015-11-22_9-55-21.png

upload_2015-11-22_9-57-39.png

This Chopmeister98 and alexrulestoo need to go. Lot of BS going on and bending around because guys name has black in it. In turn leading to other players getting involved.

HA will need to look at ElxlS for decision on this: I think pretty obvious too
upload_2015-11-22_10-0-31.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-22_10-0-40.png
    upload_2015-11-22_10-0-40.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
Those names ring a bell. I do believe that i have told 2 of them to knock their shit off before. ElxlS and Alex.

Pull the trigger. Don't need any of that toxic stew in the servers. ElxlS can explain to his heart's content on blatant trolling.

I'm not going to argue that the logs on elxls are somewhat racist but I would argue that the dude named himself "Blackguy" which makes it seem like he's got a sense of humor on the subject, "killed by black guy" for instance, pops up on your screen when he kills you, and that's the only reason why the following comments ensued. Elxls has been on this server since barely after BF4 came out without an issue (except that minor thing when we were trying to get eagle off the server, but no one wanted him there anyway). This seems like a minor issue given the circumstances.

I'm not going to argue that the logs on elxls are somewhat racist but I would argue that the dude named himself "Blackguy" which makes it seem like he's got a sense of humor on the subject, "killed by black guy" for instance, pops up on your screen when he kills you, and that's the only reason why the following comments ensued. Elxls has been on this server since barely after BF4 came out without an issue (except that minor thing when we were trying to get eagle off the server, but no one wanted him there anyway). This seems like a minor issue given the circumstances.

Fantastic! Then he should know the rules pretty well here in regards to racism.

While this is being reviewed, this thread will be locked until the Head Admins come back with a decision.

Elxls is receiving 3 days ban for borderline comments.

Blackguy has been banned until name change because we aren't going to have common occurrence in the server again and a poor choice in name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back