Reporting a player

bobcobb

User Name bobcobb

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** bf4 air maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10/30 4:30 pm

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 4:30

Player's name** kapono916

Offense committed: cheating

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: doesnt have much for bf4 stats but was obviously blatantly aimbot/damage mod in bf3(50% hs with every gun and impossible dps). i doubt he some how actually became good at bf4 and is just cheating.

Comments

He quit when I joined in and started spectating. We'll keep a watch out on him. A Head Admin can take a futher look at it and make a decision.

If you google kapono916, you can see that he's an active (last login: Sept 28, 2015) member of a site called UnKnoWnCheaTs.me which seems to be a provider of various cheats and hacks for many multiplayer games including the Battlefield series. According to the member profile of the site, he has 27 downloads...which means he cheats in games, but there's no conclusive proof on which ones.

Guys Might wanna look at the person with him on the rooftop of that map. Cannot say for sure but they both held the roof by E with handguns from multiple attacks.
No clue what the others name was.

Also guy named Gblhpnu, was hiding inside a wall just above C, throwing c4 on the road.

name of the person on the rooftop? Screenshot? Video? Limited information does not help. Also please create your own report so we can track this for future reference.

Back