Reporting a player

Blue_Monkey

User Name Blue_Monkey

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ! RUSH ALL MAPS + DLC #4 | TBGCLAN.COM | HIGH TICKRATE

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 20.10.2015 07:30 UTC +2

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 07:31 UTC +2

Player's name** Bawwlz

Offense committed: Hacking / Cheating etc

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Bawwlz

Comments Clearly hacking stats went 13 - 0 within 20sec

Theres nothing entirely out of the realm of possibility but his stats do seem augmented. Too many too good

Theres nothing entirely out of the realm of possibility but his stats do seem augmented. Too many too good
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Bawwlz

Clearly way too high KPM for some of those weapons. This is beyond normal. He has already 2 bans. In BF3 he has an overall Headshot/Kill of 62.63% this is insane to say the least. Look at those Headshots/Kill ratios in BF3 ... many of them are in the 40s ... even the best players dont do such insane stats.

Just 1 Example of the suspicious parts (BF4):
QSZ92: 1982 Kills - 03:57:40h - 297 Headshots - 7492 Hits - 26959 Shots - 27.79% Accuracy - 14.98% Headshots/Kill - 26.45% Kills/Hits - 8.34 KPM
Extreme KPM

I was only looking at his bf4 stats, not his BF3. Also, looking at most of his HSKs, they are sniper and pistol. Either meant for headshots or used in close quarters often from behind, making it much harder to prove being dirty and thus harder to make it stick. When we ban someone we make sure not to leave anything to chance, we either prove it without a doubt or we dont ban them until we get more evidence to prove it.

Also I am assuming the two bans you are referring to are the Metabans. We do not ban from our servers based off of metabans because they can be from a variety of reasons and not necessarily grounds for banning from our servers.

And for the High KPMs, I cant weigh in on those, I know the right player, on the right map, with the right weapon can be insane. So someone else with more knowledge of plausable KPMs will have to decide on those.

I am not saying the stats are not fishy. They definitely seem augmented to me. But as Fast said our server stats dont show much and with the ammount of connects it is odd that there hasnt been other reports on him. But the nature of the weapons used for the fishy stats means there is a slight chance they could be plausable. We will need to see what the other admins with their own experiences have to say about this player.

~Sgt Kokuei

Back