Reporting a player

YouJustG0tRekt

User Name YouJustG0tRekt

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** BF4 Operation Locker

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Sept 16th 11:58 PM

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Sept 16th 11:58 PM

Player's name** TheBananaMonstor

Offense committed: Instant HS / Multihack

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Well known user, think has a pbban already to a linked account.

Uses aimbot and instant headshots. I think he is a friend of ReaILifeJen or JoeDirt.

I do not have any footage as I cannot spec on the server.

but linking the reports below :

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/644025318288564032/1690998946/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/644035398996238144/369481739/

Comments

Locker/Metro whore.. those are easymode maps.
I'm not seeing it from stats outright either given his map choice.

pls go thru the chat logs and see how other players were reporting him for hack, even his instant hs..

ADK Gamers have already banned him for hacks. I think this player need to be reviewed thoroughly.

I banned him and will see where the BF4DB goes. He has an extremely high KDR, plus many other red flags that I saw. BF4stats was down, used 24/7 fairplay to check. Also interested to look at his other accounts.

Macn8r : Thanks for the ban, did you see that chat that I said? With anti spec mode warning, its hard to get a footage these days. But this guys is not legit, I was getting headshot at instant moment and impossible angles. I don't know how to get his other linked account. I don't know if RealJen or something is related to this player. Pls review the chat log, ther are clues in there. JoeDirt chatted with this banana and I think he knws who this guy is.

Back