Reporting a player

Sagittarius A*

User Name Sagittarius A*

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBGclan.com 24/7 DEATHMATCH DUST2

Which Game is this for?** CS:Source

Date/time:** Sep 12, 2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 7:55 PM EST

Player's name** Poopie-Pants

Offense committed: Wall hacks

Steam ID: 76561197967867966

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I have spectated player on several occasions.
The player is on this server several times a week, usually late afternoons and evenings.
I've made several demos of those occassions but I'm not sure where, or how to send them. The demos will conclusively demonstrate wallhacking.
Please reply.

Comments http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/3319345

Cant help for wallhack unless you provide a demo. To retrieve your demo follow my screenshot, the directory ending with .DEM then upload on a site that allows small file uploads

upload_2015-9-12_20-35-51.png

User Name Sagittarius A*

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBGclan.com 24/7 DEATHMATCH DUST2

Which Game is this for?** CS:Source

Date/time:** Sep 12, 2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 7:55 PM EST

Player's name** Poopie-Pants

Offense committed: Wall hacks

Steam ID: 76561197967867966

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I have spectated player on several occasions.
The player is on this server several times a week, usually late afternoons and evenings.
I've made several demos of those occassions but I'm not sure where, or how to send them. The demos will conclusively demonstrate wallhacking.
Please reply.

Comments http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/3319345
Cant help for wallhack unless you provide a demo. To retrieve your demo follow my screenshot, the directory ending with .DEM then upload on a site that allows small file uploads

View attachment 8679

View attachment 8679
Can you suggest some sites please. I'm only familiar with Youtube, but uploading there requires some conversion work that I'm not familiar with.

The .dem isn't a video file; it's a record of each player's actions throughout the match. Probably a couple of MB altogether.

Dropbox, Onedrive, Google Drive as suggested earlier.

The .dem isn't a video file; it's a record of each player's actions throughout the match. Probably a couple of MB altogether.

Dropbox, Onedrive, Google Drive as suggested earlier.
Yes I know that. But as you've probably guessed, I'm a technical chimp. I'll now try one of the sites you've suggested. Btw, the player is ingame right now, so I'm currently recording a new file and will be uploading shortly.

This is the player's file from today's session https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpgkr9gnz9dennn/poopie-pants4.dem?dl=0
I have 3 other ones recorded from previous sessions, but you won't be needing them.

Btw, I've talked to this player a few times. When I yesterday I said I would be reporting him, he made threats on my life saying things like he knew my IP address, that he is within driving distance from here, and not to fuck with him. Is that anything I need to be concerned about?

Many thanks. We'll get this looked at and sorted. I apologise if I came across as a bit of a twerp earlier; long day with no food

Is that anything I need to be concerned about?

Absolutely not. It's the quiet ones you need to be wary of :)

No.... thank you. You guys have been helpful and prompt, and I feel so much better now that I've got this off my chest. This is the first time I've ever reported someone, and I'm happy that there have been people here to respond to my queries.

Hi. I was just wondering if you guys have had a channce to look at the demo I posted here yesterday. I've noticed that so far you've taken no action against the hacker I reported and he is logged in again as is his usual routine. He is playing on the server right now if anyone happens to be looking at this thread.

Last edited:
Back